Monday 13 January 2014

JELADO/GLUCKOW (part 2)





"Ich bin ein Berliner" 

Last day before the  Berlin Bread & Butter tradeshow! The best worldwide successful brands for 2 days at the Airport Berlin-Tempelhof. Mister FCC is ready to go !!!! Lot's of friends to see and ONE PLACE TO BE !!!!!… THE JELADO/GLUCKOW (Concept Room Nippon) !

…and to be the best ambassador of the brand,  the better way is to wear the best !!!! My old hobo's fedora in my head, money in my pockets, boots for frozen rain at my feet and the Jelado/Gluckow indian blanket in my shoulders ! German snow could come Mr FCC is invicible now … 

 























Actual JELADO'S booth at the Berlin B&B till the 16th

  JELADO's Website
    http://jelado.ocnk.net 

FACEBOOK

Worldwide orders are possible through the website and payment by bank transfer. 

AND DURING THOSE 2 GERMAN DAYS
MISTER FCC OFFERS YOU THE BEST WINTER PRICES ! 
BE THE FIRSTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment